Tuesday, May 01, 2007

you're still you

randomness.


"Yi Hua is just... Yi Hua!"


Sometimes, I just wish I wasn't me. I fantasize having 7 different personalities for each day of the week. One day I could be thoughtful, another day witty, another day outrageous, another day humorous. Some days I wish I could start the day afresh, like refreshing a webpage. Erase the past and relive the present differently.

So why is it hard to understand changes in someone?

I finally accepted my dad's kind offer to change my phone. Sony Ericson k800i. my first colour phone with digital camera and mp3 player. Somehow it scares me to change my phone, with all these new tools thrown in. Till now I'm still reading the instruction booklet to make sure I dun get it wrong. I'm such a caveman when it comes to technology. I fear the day my computer crashes (which I think doomsday is nearing), I might get so agitated I'd smash it into pieces. it's a love-hate relationship.

So, the thought of changing a phone scares me. It also hit me that it means I'd have to leave various sms-es with the old phone. In a way, it's starting afresh. But I've had such beautiful memories in the old phone. I still have afew sms-es my friends sent me on my first night of enlistment. Then there's Exercise Claymore where my friends wished me a safe trip. Forwarded sms that had something meaningful to say. Appreciation sms-es. conversational sms-es.

I know, it's just a change of phone. Get on with it! why am I rambling!



Oh well.


off. to. watch. Planet. earth.


Happy Labour Day

No comments: