Friday, May 04, 2007

from EW.COM, top 5 comments on last week's Idol Gives Back show.



"And speaking of outbursts, here are my five favorite message-board comments of the week:

5. Jonnynyc: ''Why was Blake imagining all the 'beoble' and wanting to live in 'beace'? And why hasn't anyone called him on the fact that he replaces all P's with B's. It's super weird. Weirder than his blaid pants.''

4. KC: ''Mindy Doo would be the most boring Idol ever. If she doesn't win the top prize, she could always be the lead singer on Dancing With the Stars. They could use a good voice coming out of the shadows!''

3. On the DL: ''Hey, Michael, you are not the only one who is not so sure about this thing. I mean, 'Idol Gives Back'? Not a very accurate title when donations are coming from corporate sponsors and viewers. Now if Idol wants to give me my wasted time back from being subjected to Sanjaya, then we can talk....''

2. Orange: ''Chris R inspired me all right — he inspired me to shave, start wearing shades in the sun (lest I develop a similar squinting behavior), and be vigilant about matching the top of my wardrobe (sharp looking shirt/blazer combo) to the bottom (nasty cargos and sneakers). Say, do male American Idol contestants ever wear real shoes anymore? Or is all sneakers all the time where it's at this season?

1. Forcefield!: ''Why does the 'Idol Gives Back' logo look exactly like a York Peppermint Patty?'' "

No comments: