Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Live from Abbey Road

I LOVE tonight's episode of Live From Abbey Road because:

a) Gnarls Barkley is bundles of fun, especially when Cee-Lo performed Transformers to a group of background singers wearing wigs and assorted retro glasses.

b) The Feelings performed SEWN!!! I was so hoping one of their 3-song set would be this because i dead-love that song.

c) THE KILLERS. I LOVE THEM. They did an acoustic 3-song set which was utterly charming. Brandon Flowers rocks. His voice is so much more distinct here. In the album, his vocals were mostly drowned out by the instruments. and he's more in-tune tonight as compared to the live performances from their first album. It's a reminder that he has such a nice tone and they should do more acoustic stuff. I hope they cut a full-length acoustic album someday, and I'm crossing my fingers hard that they'd come to Singapore real soon, sans piano playing and not just plain rock fun.


lovelovelove. nana nanananana

No comments: