Friday, May 04, 2007

i got hit by a car today. not one of great impact that sent me flying, but still a hit.

i was on my way home, with The Killers blasting through my earphones. as i reach the carpark at my block, i waited for a car to pass on one side. i was blind-sided as i did not keep watch to my right. and as i begin to cross, the car got into contact with me.

luckily, the car was travellin at low speed, and it merely pushed me a few steps away. what angered me was that the driver failed to horn, nor did he get out from his seat to check if i'm ok.

so i broke my fav havaianas slipper, and had some cuts to my feet.

there.my first near-fatal accident.not a good sign.

and i forgot that today is the last day of the Leslie Kee Superstar exhibition. shit. not a good day.

No comments: