Tuesday, May 08, 2007

As much as I love the previous blogskin (unintentional Mary Poppins-esque reference, intentional escapism significance), it's time to finally ditch it and move on. This new conventional one, thou less unique as it was not a customised one, is at least pleasing to the eye. I've been wanting to change it for several reasons (messy and un-userfriendly tagboard, tiny font, inablilty to post youtube videos, which i think is one of the problems), and now i've finally done it.

much thanks to QJ for helpin a tech idiot like me amend the post-comments setting while saving the old blogskin. tons of gratitude! =)


in reply to several comments earlier...


Dustbin----> lucky you!! did u get to see divine Faye in all her glorious shots?! damn now i only have minute thumbnails that telly to less than a qurter of the exhibition from I WEEKLY to feast on. sigh...nv jio!!!

TallOne----> thanks for the concern! =) dun use "jus pullin ya leg" also cos its bruised now. hahaha...

YY----> YY gg ending! Y?! Y?! TELL ME YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.... =(



i jus heard Kenji's new song on tv. i like the electronic/rock vibe. thou i think he does theorise his songs abit too much whenever he has the chance. The previous album's cover design, concept, and arrangements could have been better i thought, thou it sounds very catchy upon first spin.

Dolores, Tori Amos and Travis have new albums out!!! Bjork and Elliot Yamin next!!!



anyway, inspired by my friend's Classified-ad scribblings on my Ice Mountain wattle bottle, here's my version of it. all are welcomed to scribble on my new "tagboard" (ie: post comments). =)


I need someone to:
-watch THE OFFICE with me and laugh out loud at Dwight.
-watch Gilmore Girls seasons 1 thru 7 to pay tribute to its oncoming demise.
-help me change a blogskin if there's a great one somewhere! help me customise my blog... best if Faye appears in full glory.
-watch SPIDERMAN3 and 28 WEEKS LATER with.
-explore Malaysia with me.
-exercise with!
-rent a place for a special AMERICAN IDOL season finale viewing with tons of Idol fanatics.
-explain my new phone's functions to me.
-explain why GG is going away.
-town outing wed or thurs!



yar. that's all for now. Edward Norton marathon comin! whoopee!

3 comments:

yy said...

ME ME!!

for The Office and Gilmore Girls.

I can watch Gilmore until i die also i happyyyyyyy.

Go EN marathon. GO!

no longer deluded said...

why didn't u put a tagboard as well? Easier to flood and spam than a comment box hahaha:)

i want to watch SPIDERMAN3 ALSO! U can fly here to amsterdam and we can watch together. 10 euros=20SGD hehe. I can explore malaysia with u too! In december hahahaha..or u can come to amsterdam and we can explore Italy together with QJ in summer! Sounds good right?;)


xuan

Anonymous said...

Susan!

1) to fly to amsterdam jus to catch SPIDERMAN3 will cost 10 euros + 00 behind. ie 2000euros. wait till i invent the teleporting machine then i join u for spiderman800 k!

2) Malaysia! set! i heard there's a snake temple and sleeping buddha temple! bet u wld love to visit sleepin buddha temple! haha!

3) ITALY! again, i'd have to wait till i invent the teleport machine. u cant do anything with an empty pocket.

4) come back soon so we can movie marathon! i cant wait to introduce u to the fantastic EDWARD NORTON. u'd love his filmography.

5) enjoy the rest of ya xuamsterdam holiday!

Loo