Tuesday, October 31, 2006

upgrade you

so many new albums this period. Beck, KTTunstall, JohnMayer,James Morrison,RobbieWilliams,Killers,RubenStuddard,JohnLegend,FIR,kenji,benfolds,etcetc.

and K T Tunstall did a cover of Beck's Golden Age. lovely still.

my top 3 tracks @ MJ:
-F.I.R - Get High -----> ALWAYS gets me high.
-Beyonce - upgrade you ------> 3 times per day. feel very upgraded everytime.
- Paris - turn it up -----> like, so HOT. so long ago but heck.

i got my PongNan cds 2 days ago. whoopee. the second album is on replay. i've yet to rave much bout it. in due time perhaps.

and i'm rediscovering at17 and Leo Ku. The Best Is Yet To Come sounds v v timeless. i wana have Leo's hair n voice (!!!).

i'm so drowning myself in music+movies+books come end Nov. i'm promising myself that.

No comments: