Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The 'Four' Tag

sigh.......i dunno what i'm doing. really. almost clueless, almost helpless. and i keep thinking 'not good enough' thoughts. very dangerous.

so here's something random.

i'm tagged by 'Susan' Tan (notice my newfound kindness with the ' ' ). so here goesssss.....


Four things not many people know about me:
1) my nicknames in Signal Institute are Ewa (Jeff) & yee-har! (Tan Guang Hong).
2) I smell my rice before i eat it.
3) I can finish 1 litre of milk over two nights.
4) i. burp. alot.


Four movies I could watch over and over:
1) The Hours
2) Napoleon Dynamite. duh.
3) Fight Club
4) The Incredibles


Four places I've lived / visited:
1) Singapore
2) Thailand
3) Hawaii
4) Hong Kong


Four TV shows I love to watch:
1) Felicity (four only?!?!?! what depravation)
2) Gilmore Girls
3) Everwood
4) Project Runway
5) American Idol
6) Lost
7) Alias
8) ANTM


Four of my favourite foods:
1) Nasi Lemak
2) Chippy fish&chip
3) Full House milk tea
4) Gelare waffles + ice cream


Four places I would rather be:
1) New York
2) London
3) CSS
4) somebody's arms

Four favourtie songs:
1) Foolish Games - Jewel
2) Across the Universe - Fiona Apple
3) 一支煙的時間 - 林一峰 (Chet Lam)
4) 垃圾 - 盧巧音
5) Blue - Joni Mitchell

Four person I tag:
1) YY
2) dustbin (dun be cool. DO THIS! ya blog is gatherin cobwebs)
3) Justin
4) Kwek (if u're still reading)

No comments: