Monday, October 09, 2006

breakout!!!

I'm so shagged today I don't even know why. vy? vy vy vy?

perhaps it's the late night yesterday. I slept at 4am gosh. This morning I woke up feeling like Sleeping Beauty hoping she never got that kiss. I kept pacing between the living room sofa and my bed, before I dragged my lazy bum to the toilet to freshen up.

Prom meeting didnt turn out as bad as I thought. In fact it was quite fruitful. which also made me realise i have more areas to cover now! wow! there's paper everywhere screaming at me! and our theme is soooooo uber cool. "Hollywood - Cinema Breakout!" wah....haha....glam till u die sia. haha. which means i'll have to dress up! i wonder if there'll be people trying to look like Darth Vader claiming to be someone's father, Yoda, King Kong, or NAPOLEON DYNAMITE!!! HECK! I wana dress like ND lar! but i'll look super silly for an organiser. hahahaaahahahah.....

so the next few days will be coupled with trips to CSS and busy mugging trying to finish my TMAs on time. i havent been working so next month i'll be growing plants and eating them. where got money to stalk Sandy Lam sia?!?!?!?!!

After which I went home, took a quick shower, and went to workplace for ice-cream mooncake with colleagues. The auspicious time was 5pm because everyone will be present by then. Met up with the yao-nie Shawn again, who's tryin to get "the pirate thing' which i told him many times was called an EYEPATCH but he claims that no one would understand. ya. try looking for an EYEPATCH at "gift a name". THAT people will understand! i was practically laughin my ass off at the salesgirl's reaction!

haha. cant wait for KTV @ Deepavali. we'll sing Indian songs.

Ice cream mooncake was nice la. my house is full of mixed nuts mooncakes, which taste like puke IMO. we only had DURIAN MOONCAKES this year! terribly pathetic. it's as little as the times i spend at home nowadays. perhaps if i had finish everything up fast enough mum wld have bought more. but thankfully small aunt donated 3 "normal" ones to us. (one is green tea. urk). but it was better than nutthin la. nutthin nuts.

yar..... i'm tired but i am amazed at how much i can still go on bitching. haha. YY, this is one of those "what-i-did-today" entries tt sounds bimbotic enough to dedicate to u. peace out!


No comments: