Thursday, September 07, 2006

implode

my monitor has suffered a breakdown. it's tryin to cause a rebel. and so i had to dig out my old monitor(tank gosh for tt). luckily it works. so here's how it looks like...


i'm now closer to the monitor. almost too close for comfort. approx 15cm away. any further i'd have to stretch out my hands to reach the keyboard. the font's so much smaller. everything is jus so darkkkkk i cant even see black. i dun even wana see Goong now. urgh.

i suspect my sister turned on the pc for so long tt it jus poof! and stopped workin for us. usually she'll retaliate if she's accused, but she didnt just now. hmmmmmm...

so i cant wait to spoil my eyes. great. it's times like these i learn to appreciate even the non-living and its convenience and contributions to our daily comforts.

No comments: