Tuesday, January 30, 2007

the past 4 days wheezed by like a snap of the fingers, and felt very surreal to me. I had fun. I truely did. Once again, I felt the love, and then got shunned by the usual.

I did not expect much to come out of my 22nd this year. Thus less the chances of disappointment. However, the reality that one is aging by the year is a fearful thought. like i told Gilbert and afew others, i think my 25th would be the most painful one to overcome, seeing that a quarter of my life is over and the coming ones will only come at a faster rate than ever. what happened to youth when you want it the most, and how we squandered it incessantly.

CH asked me wat i wanted. after jokin bout an ipod, i told him tt the next thing i wanted was a poster of The Hours. i was merely joking because i know it's damn hard to find. never had i expect him to order it via online and had it flown over by priority mail. i was truely touched. and pleasantly surprised. after rolling it out in full glory, i realised i HAD TO frame it up or it's value wld be much undermined. i am determined to clear up my table so that it can sit well on top of it.

Tsian Yang was sweet. knowing that i'm a music-man, he bought me a pair of headphones. i'm guessing he paid the most per-person-budget cos he bought it himself. and silly him left the receipt inside. hahaha. but i truely know it was a sincere gift.

Darren and Zhen Shen chose a book for me, knowing that i love to read. it's a really cool self help book, and i love it too =)


Keay got me a music box to the tune of La Vie En Rose, as only Keay can come up with it. haha. i like it too.

and i was surprised when unexpected people like ivy and aiwei remembered. Junhong almost forgot if not for the friendster reminder. still belated anyway, but at least he called this year. and of cos it felt a bit stingy that some i had hoped would remember did not.

oh well.

thanks to all for all the love this year. i had a blast. and truely appreciate all the effort and time spent. i feel blessed and fortunate.

No comments: