Wednesday, January 24, 2007

i love my reversible tee to death.

The French Stall was niceeeeeee. great service, great food. love to death.

thanks to my slackin trio for the love =)

everytime i go out with u guys, it's like an epiphany. i learn not to take myself too seriously, and to just take it as it comes and be casual and suave bout life. i feel relaxed, and laugh my ass out everytime.

i can only hope the next few days prove to be this good.

as i look through my previous blog, i realise i use to write better. perhaps it's the nice font (bigger, wider, against a more contrasting backdrop). but i feel like i've learnt quite a bit back then, always thinking about life and having an opinion about it.

perhaps when i look back at this new site, i'll have the same feeling.

No comments: