Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Sesame Street

I am sure I am not the only one who havent watch Sesame Street in years. The last time I caught an episode was probably when my mum was still a babysitter a few years back. I would force the kids to watch Sesame Street but they have short attention span and more often than not are always more interested in other shows. hahaa.

While reading EW I found out that Elmo actually dueted with Alicia Keys, Chris Brown, and even Andrea Bocelli! So while youtubing, these two caught my attention.


Norah Jones' version of "Dont know 'Y'"
this is quite funny and sweet. hahhaa.



and on Aug 11 2008, the episode will feature FEIST!! singing, wat else, but 1234.
this is a sneak peak and it's quite funny as well.



both vids may be deemed 'lame' by adults, but they're actually very sweet and innocent. if it doesnt put just a tiny smile on ya face, u're prob in danger of being too serious. lighten up. =)

No comments: