Thursday, August 14, 2008

for the woman and yao-nies

Woman, Happy belated Leo birthday!
though we've only known each other for less than 6 months, I feel like i've told you each and every bit of myself already. thanks for the friendship. and encouragements. =)

shudup. i posted this pic cos its the onli one i have.





and 2 of the most important men in my life,

Shawn Yap Tian Long the yaonie



Ong Qiu Jie the yaonie


HAPPY BIRTHDAYS!
such a coincidence u both have the same birthday hahahha.
thanks for the friendship.
yaonie 1, see u at our much-belated KTV. SING TO THE DAWN MAN! start counting down to the day u see civilian light! see you in the outside world! Huat ah!

yaonie 2, the secret spiller. the pimple king. the lit dude the Yorker. the clubber.=P so multi faceted and talented! hahahaha. having a splendid time in Taiwan while i rush my assignment lorrr. darmn. anw hope u had a blast. come back and fill up the void! =)

all the best to my 3 great friends. friends for life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

arggghs. fat picture sia of me la...
thanks though... for being a friend.