Thursday, July 19, 2007

discovery

Eureka.
I met Zif to collect our course material today at SIM. after which he brought me to upper Bukit Timah to have Al Azhar! it's like prata@Jalan Kayu, except it is huge-er, and has like a million options to choose from!
i am goin to rot at Bukit Timah more when sch starts.
and seeing Bukit Timah shopping centre reminded me of my childhood days, when my mum and aunt would bring me and my cousins there, just so they could shop for clothes and fabrics to sew. we'd always bug them for KFC cos that was our favourite food back then. and we'd be VERY bored because there's no toy shops there.
i wonder how much it's changed now.

the place


Zif with his Nasi goreng. gosh they gave him half a spring chicken and it's only 3.50! and tea with longan was a first. i didnt know they even have tt.



my nasi goreng pattaya. basically just omlette fried rice.



it felt like i haven met up with zif for a long time. we dun usually hang out with just the two of us, so i was a tad apprehensive about how we'd be after such a long time. thankfully we had plenty to talk about. from FOB to Maroon5, from gossip to relationships. we just sat and chatted like old friends. it's a nice feelin just to sit and chill, and catch up with a good friend. i miss that.


JB seafood trip cancelled. and no one bothered to tell me. just when i got so excited about it. =(



my one-of-few cam-whore pic. those are GUESS shades! i love this, but i love the white one and tinted one more! lovelovelove, but xxx. i'll settle for FleshImp shades then. =(





right now
you know what scares me most?
the thought that i would die
alone.

No comments: