Sunday, July 15, 2007

没, 没有蜡烛 就不用勉强庆祝

despite the lack of sleep and an unfortunate windup, the day was littered with pleasant surprises and spontaneity.

-movie marathon+BBQ at YY's place was business as usual: loads of fun, loads, of snacks, loads of movies(waiting to be marathon-ed). YY, me, huifen, chao, chong caught Silent Hill(which i dozed off to) and Talledega Nights, followed by Mac breakfast before everyone goes home to zonk. too bad i was late, if not i'd have met zif andy and all. sleepless nights can make a bunch of 22yr-olds giddy and crazy. =)thanks for the fun guys.

-inpromptu lunch at Crystal Jade. albeit a tad expensive for some pathetically mediocre food, it was fun nonetheless. i heard 2 burps from the next table, and had dumpling soup.

-inpromptu visit from Sean

-supper at Gluttons' Bar. feasting, albeit expensive.

- receiving Dionne's phone call, asking if i need a lift when they spotted me tryin to look for my last bus. i declined, but it was such a coincidence. too bad i didnt join them for ktv and dinner today =(

- but the best thing that happened had probably gotta be receiving D's sms, telling me that the Dim Sum Dollies will be staging History reruns next feb. that was literally, for various reasons, the best thing that happened to me today. it made my day and brought a long-forgotten grin/smile to my face.

tanks D.



i need to rejuvenate, and ready myself for the next phase.



I lie in your Forgotten's past now
So shall I live to die in many others'
Almost naturally
Almost definitely.