Saturday, April 14, 2007

best friends forever

St Margaret's Pri Sch - 130407
SS Trails are damn...erm...slack. so i jus tag along to ensure safety and order. so i snapped quite a few beauty shots till my camera went flat. regreted not buyin egg tarts while i can, but i went into a Hindu Temple for the first time in my life today.














Jie Min Pri Sch - 120407

i love this sch, thou the kids are hard to control.


my favourite kid thus far: Zhen Yu Hui. he's so sweet. he gave me a packet of tidbits and is an avid photog already. he asked me for extra batteries, i gave it to him, he was very grateful and happy. hahaha. i miss my favourite kid.


Jasmine, the most talkative girl i've seen thus far. she just goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on.......





Jurong west Pri sch - 110407

the best friends


Weijun and Wei Siang



Nadya and S???-something



Maverick (nice name) and Hai Keng



Jordon the Jay/ultraman wanabee. he was being moody cos he didnt win the prize.



No comments: