Saturday, June 20, 2009

oh oh oh Feist











Now I read that this year's Singfest is gonna be BIGGER, and BETTER than last year's. And I can only hope the delay is a sign of biggggg acts to come.
If the organisers can so much as move Feist over to our shores, I am converted. I will believe that Singapore is cool and deserving of the coolest acts on earth, and that faries do roam in between bushes waiting to get our tooth from under our pillow.

I AM SO GOING IF SO MUCH AS FEIST IS COMING.

Reading the Rolling Stone interview with Kings of Leon got me really interested in them, and I began to fascinate singing 'Sex On Fire' out loud during Singfest, which led me to imagine how I would be if I see The Killers live, singing Mr Brightside. or Smile Like You Mean It.I thought of doing another banner, probably one that says "Brandon! I love Flowers!".but that's too cheesy. or something funny. but it's too much work la.

but if The Killers do come, I'd kill to go as well!

which got me to think of the lineup i'd wish to see at this year's Singfest:
- Eminem!
- Kings of Leon
- The Killers
- Andrew Bird
- Martha Wainwright
- Adele!!!!
- Mark Ronson
- Daniel Merriweather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Jonny Lang!
- Cat Powers!!!!
- Elliott Yamin
- Kaiser Chief!!!!!!
- U2!!!!
- BJORK!!!
- Sufjan Stevens!
- Annie Lennox!
- ARTIC MONKEY!
- ARTIC MONKEY!
- ARTIC MONKEY!

No comments: