Monday, June 01, 2009

In Retrospect

WHY!???/!/!?!!?!?!?!!!

WHY is UP shceduled for a freaking September 13 release, when it's showing all across theatres in the States already!?!?!?!?!?!


WHY!!!!!

I hate waiting, I have no patience when it comes to movies (though time sure pass by very fast when you're waiting for movies to be screened). I wanted to catch it in NY, but it's all sold out, so I ended up watchin Tom Hanks running across Vatican City for 2 hours.


and yes, I am back. Home Sweet Home. The jubilation I felt when I heard the first Hokkien words upon arrival, "te kar" (pig trottle), was ginormous.

So before I blog about my runaway holiday, here's some thoughts, or rather, musings, on my way back:

- why do Indian children always cry on the plane?! as if it's not irritating enough, they have to cry AFTER they disembark too!

- is the N95 mask truely safe against the H1N1, if I can smell my fart through it?

- does the N95 mask eradicate bad breathe? because i cant smell my not-brushed-for-2-NY-days-cos-i-was-on-plane breathe. hmmm.

- SPORE ARILINE is damn smart. they feed us terrific food and drinks so much, so that we will fall into deep slumber and not ask the air stewardesses silly questions like "where is my air pillow?"

- i hate people who sit near the plane's emergency exit and still lower their backrest, because they have plenty of leg space yet still wana take over my comfort zone. they should know its hard for guys with long legs!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

someone's in an irritable mood even tho they got to take photo with adam... =.=