Saturday, June 13, 2009

大日子!! A Kelly Chen Party!

I know Sammi Cheng is the queen of ah-lian techno, but Kelly Chen can give her a freaking run for her $$! just listen to the following few songs.They are amongst those that I'm hooked to at the moment. yes, my guilty pleasure. I'm shocked that so many of these lyrics are written by Lin Xi, until a fren told me that when they put "Lin Xi" as lyricist, it might not be him but someone else from his company! blasphemy! imagine the cheating involved! well that's the entertainment industry. everyone wants a piece of him.

If i ever do open my own cafe/pub/club/bar, i am so having a Kelly Chen Guilty Pleasure Party. KCGPP. we'll sing 'babe' as 'ba-be', and mouth the silly lyrics like 'everybody move your body' or '要好玩 要好玩 要闪闪的衬衫 / 看表演 也表演 要养养一双眼', set to flashing lights piu piu piu, disco ball, and mayb dancers tt teaches the dance steps like some mambo-kelly night.

sweet. =)=)=) kelly makes me happy. KMMH.




"花花宇宙"


"戀愛情色" - kikikiss!


"Shake Shake" - this is the song that pronounced "babe" as "ba-bee". hilarious. ba bee shake shake!


"大日子"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everybody move your body!

No comments: