Tuesday, June 23, 2009

"Let it die, and get out of my mind"

Today was a lesson in "positive energy". Working with Ms Soh, my "soul sistaaa", was a cure for the Monday blues. I now truely understand, and have realised, how it feels to be with positive energy. They make you feel happy, and be less self-centered. They make every small act seem like a lesson in hilarity, like how the pasa-malam guy shouting "watermelonnnnn" makes us pay attention and laugh, though normally I wont even give it two-cents' notice.


So thank goodness for good friends with positive energies, and I will try to imbue that in me, and be the positive energy that affects and radiate more positive energy.


I know it sounds very Dr Phil. But who cares! think positive!

I cannot wait to catch I LOVE YOU, MAN later! yayyyyyyy!




and I am patiently waiting for these next two movies. waiting. patiently......







No comments: