Saturday, June 21, 2008

where is my Bill?!?!?!?!

"happy like a dog"
"hungry like a pig"
"sad like a fish"

while searching high and low in my tiny little room sardine-packed with loads of dvdscdsbooksnewspapermagazinesclothesetcetc, i realised this:

I CANT FIND MY PIRATED KILL BILL VOL 1 DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


shit man. tt's like one of my all time favourite shows! EVER! and now i cant lend Dionne! grrrrrrrrrr. so here's a shoutout to all my dear friends. if u've got ya hands on a dvd wrapped in cheapskate pirated dvd transparent sleeve, with a cover that looks SOMETHING like this:



... you know who to call. =)


it was fun at work today because:


there's 14 of us workin, if u count the number of bottles. ahhahaha. actually there's only 4 of us.


we had shark fin fr the pasa malam. my fav bitch wrote the following: "do not kill sharks. their fins are being cut and they're left to die themselves...save them!"
step lor cos she ate fish maw soup also.


my fav bitch.
today i learnt tt "smoke without tarek" means smoking without inhaling deep into the lungs, aka a waste of cigarettes. no, i did not catch the habit. she was tellin me about her ex-bf who doesnt know how to smoke.
anw i think i read too many simplistic, hilarious, and narrative blogs full of pic. yea, so here's me tryin to step an exciting day at work. hahahaha. oh well. now here's me tryin to be intellectual (which is jarring i know).



"I believed I began to understand myself
for the first time. The idea of a self

was an astronaut who had been cut
free from his spacecraft and made to float

straight out into a starry nothingness.
For a long time after that, I could not recall

the last time I actually dreamt of flying."

- Cyril Wong, "Flight Dreams", from Unmarked Treasure.

To fly is to dream of the possibilities of a carefree life, unbounded by the expectations and circumstances of society, family and peers. the idea of a self was probably never meant to be expected, or entrapped; and free to fly. but this freedom comes with the perils of the endless depth, with no assurance of ever a safe return.

No comments: