Sunday, June 22, 2008

waste.of.time.

waste.of.time.
i felt like today was sorta wasted. went to Bird Park for the first time ever in my entire life, and realised i love birds. but i hated how they enclosed the owls. they look entrapped. sigh. then i had to go to you-know-where with my barang barang and stayed there. i looked like an idiot on the train. go there to be humiliated by my friend, sweat the whole time. the onli consolation was knowing a stranger who is takin political science and we hit it off well. then it is off to town for a supposed ktv tt nv happened, which dampened pretty much my sat night activities.

the only consolations were eating subway and getting my CHET LAM CD AND POSTER. the dvd was sold out thou. sigh. but the poster is on my table now after scrambling for space and eventually i squeezed it onto my already VERY MESSY HEAP OF STUFF tt is my table. but i love it.


and i found my Kill Bill Vol 1. its with my dearest Prom King.


i realise i dun have to say certain things. if it comes, it comes. if not, its prob not meant to be.

No comments: