Friday, June 27, 2008

JJCians, TIM DORE ALERT!!!

I was back at JJ to do some publicity for the Prom, givin out mysterious roses and cards to J2s. The most interesting part about the visit, and the day, was seeing this:


MR TIM DORE AND HIS MONSTER TRUCK!!!





Mr Tim Dore is my beloved Lit teacher back in the days, always sarcastic in humour, ever dramatic. He cycles everyday to sch then, but now apparently he's "upgraded". i guess all that cycling was to let him lose weight (cos he looks thinner now), and now tt it's been achieved, he dun need to cycle anymore. HE CAN DRIVE!!!

I secretly snapped this 3 voyeuristic pics while getting into MJ's car (we got in at the same time coincidentally). now tell me, who in Singapore has the courage + taste + common sense + heat endurance to drive this?!?!?!?!?! *kow tows* trust me, the real thing looks like it's been up mountains, lived thru tsunamis and landslides, yet come out unscratched. i was so amused at the sight, yet totally awed by his "courage" and drama. courage is subjective. if he were in UK it wld have been the norm. he has set the bar for coolness, and i miss him. we need TIM DORE IN OUR LIVES! i immediately mms my 02a4 classmates.

AND DID I MENTION I FINALLY HAD JJC MEE FEN AFTER LIKE YEARS?!?!?!?!?!? OMFG. i had one packet when i arrive, and wanted another one when i leave but it was sold out =( so i had fried rice instead. but it's still ONE FREAKIN DOLLAR MAN. like, WHERE TO GET CHEAP NICE TASTY DELICIOUS ONE DOLLAR BEE HOON!


speaking of 02A4, a few of us celebrated Hazzie's bday by giving her a surprise at Lucky Plaze's ayam p****** (dunno how to spell) place on Monday.






of cos we cam whored, and caught up. we got her a slinky green nightie for, erm, to encourage she and Marcus' secret rendezvous hahahahhaha. the Secret recipe cake was delicious. My grilled catfish's head looked like a snake. supper at NYDC after, then it's back home. on the way back, i heard my first story of a real life tai-tai who's a fren's fren. sounds like a nice life sia. WHOA.

i love hanging out. it keeps me in perspective. =)

No comments: