Thursday, August 31, 2006

ohhh.

My painstaking hardwork.

Shawn the yao nie's get-away/belated bday card. finally gave it to him just now. i thought it was quite nicely done, but smthin was still amiss. took a loong time. sigh. hopefully he'll be deeply touched and could enlist without much worries after this.


i havent complete my essays. and i worry for myself. these few days have been pretty hectic. and right now i dun feel very much like writing. thoughts are just floating thru my mind. images, like random flashbacks that seem so real. Foo's illness suddenly dawned upon me, even thou i found out yesterday. i was shocked for awhile. but today, it really hit me. i've made up my mind to be of help as much as i can.

i feel sad. and i cant think of a more elegant way of putting that down. human emotions can be such a tough knot to untie. sometimes i wonder why i feel so much. even the small, unmanifested thoughts mellows me sometimes. floating thoughts. i despise floating thoughts.

No comments: