Friday, August 25, 2006

courtesy of the really TallOne


TallOne saw me forcing myself to watch the soccer match at the Chijmes bar tt day, and decided to take a few shots, go home, and photoshop for me. she said its her past time. where on earth does she find time to past man. i dun even have enuf hours a day!



i tink this was meant as a compliment.



this is my fav.





yar. i went for a swim yesterday. it was a nice feeling, just spending the day as freely as i wanted. i woke up, went to collect the photos for Shawn's bday card collage, swam, got myself a tan, late lunch visit @ workplace with the yao nie and mosquito, hanged ard for a while, b4 goin to chinatown. was hopin to get the 2nd Show album for yao-nie, but cant find. and the chinatown market has moved to the carpark at outram MRT, so next time i can buy cds AND eat good food without walkin v far. outstanding.

i had an epiphany today. which sld have came a long time ago. i felt i'm wasting my time away. i really do. i've felt so a while back. but today, it really struck me. i'm doin way to many useless stuff. my life now sld revolve round my studies. instead i'm still ignorant like my jc days, watchin tv and doin irrelevant stuff.

now i'm gonna squeeze more hours out of a day. suck the marrow dry and be proactive. i need to prioritise. i need to purge. i'm startin tml with my room. purging out all the unwanted stuff for a good envt for studies.

it's days like these when u feel like u can really do it. and i really hope i can do it.

on another note, i'm growing impatient with waiting. i've done quite a bit. the rest is not up to me. not entirely. but i need a sign.

No comments: