Friday, August 04, 2006

bumbumbum

i went rollerblading at ECP today. it's my first time and i enjoyed it! thou i had numerous unsightly moments....like when i cringe my face when someone's bout to crash into me, or how i slipped right at the shop even b4 i got onto the pavement. i fell a couple of times but my bum hurrrrttttsssss from this 1 bad fall, and now i feel a bad strain in my back. it was ssssoooo embarrassing....haha. ouchouch.




















Dulci and MingHua





















Nerd and his fav posture: the sit-down. tsk tsk.
















the gals.




















ppp and me.

















the gang.

1st day of school....well it wasnt as bad as i had expected. i cant help but laugh at the lecturer at first cos i tot she's funny..in a weird way. oversized grey shirt. and she talks funny. "trans-a-lator". i remember thinkin to myself : "damn this is it la. i wana quit school liao." but after a tea break with free coffee and snacks, somehow things got more interestin and i began to see her political humour. haha. and no, it's not the free food tt changed my mind. and i've decided to bring coffee to school from now on.

zif and i did a count, and there's only 11 guys man. oh and a handful of pretty girls. hopefully Humanities lec tml will be even more fun and intriguing. tsk tsk.

off to watch Chet Lam and FD3. i love Placebo.

No comments: