Monday, July 24, 2006

what a hot night.

am dead beat rite now. it's been a few days of hard work as we try to get our newly renovated shop up and running for business today. worked till 3am yesterday, slept at 4.45am and woke up at 10am and slogged till now. i didnt even have a proper meal till 10pm. nasi lemak never tasted this delicious.

new signboard. cool eh.



















Ash talkin to AhBing and Shawn bout display.




















the sillys dressin up their off-shoulders. =)
















"if i were a carpenter's son...."















jiahui jiejie!!!



















Shawn fakin a Mark-pose. Mark has a wicked laugh =P




















the poor butterfly's having a bad case of stomach ache. again.




















the man's fixing the speakers. this shot is nice!




















am proud to be part of this whole revamp. and doin it with the gang is a joy amidst all the hassle. Shawn cracks me up all the time. thou 1 yr younger than me, he's experienced a far more charmed life than me. he's street smart and is the life of the party. without him the 3 of us wld have nv gotten this close. without him, i wont be tagged "emo guy". without him there to make me laugh and tell the world to me, i'll prob be much less of a person.

Yiwen the mosquito. she of the butterfly lover and the eternal stomach ache and watever ache. haha. she's like a younger sister to me, cept she's independent as hell. she can tell wat kind of a person u are by lookin at ya eyebrows, whether they're trimmed or not. she's the social victim who has lots of weird-ppl experience tt always had me rollin on the ground. she of the eye lashes, yet looks better without them.

Ash. "actually ashley" started out as the enemy, the outsider. but dear Shawn has rescued her from that. intensely knowledgable in music, she's the supervisor we r blessed with. her strict nature has led us to become who we are today: one who cant stand messy arrangements of stocks, of wrapping cds only when necessary unlike other outlets who wrap everything, one who serves customers to our best ability, and one who does not compromise ugly display. however, if without Shawn to keep me level-headed, i do not think i can tolerate Ash's tempers and straightforward nature. =) but we all love her la.

i have become v attached with my colleagues, these great souls who accept my emo nature, listens to my rant, tolerates my quirks like smelling my rice, and cheering me up when i'm down. they've become indespensible, each of them. as the day i become part-time draws near, i am afraid things might change. i've had a great experience, really. and i love these fellas with all my heart =(

such a wimpy entry. darn. on the other hand, prom is havin me worried. i stuttered when i asked Lixin to become one of my commitee members. for wateva reason i do not know, but this is not a good sign. and havin to coordinate things today at work made me realise i'm still miles away from being a good leader. i put too much work on my shoulders. i am uptight. i dun delegate well enough. i dun have foresight. i lack total understanding of the situation/object. wat i have is fear and apprehension. damn! i need to buck up.

No comments: