Friday, February 20, 2009

TATIANA DEL TORO. farewell

"Thank You America. Pls vote, this is my dream, and it's up to you to keep it alive. Thank you so much. Gracias." - after her performance.

"This is up to America.
It's up to the power of love.
And up to faith
and up to talent
and hard work.
I'm so blessed to be here."

-- Tatiana Del Toro, right before she was voted off American Idol. Farewell.






I must admit feeling a little guilty after all this commotion over the "most annoying contestant in Idol history." I feel sorry that she was being milked by the producers, and how her seemingly natural desires to seek fame were so out-of-touch with the rest of the world. This is officially the furthest someone who appears delusional has ever come in Idol history. Well, at least so until the Wild Card show.

But you got to admit, she's one hell of an entertaining contestant. I will miss her =(

No comments: