Thursday, January 15, 2009

Auction Away!

To fulfill my new half-yr resolution of remaking my room into a dustmite/silverfish free haven filled with intellectually stimulating posters and designs, i've decided that it's about time i auction off my collection of 8 Days.

ok. this sounds stupid and very silly. i mean, my stacks of 8 Days. i do not consciously try to collect them la.

i think i have, gasp gasp, yes i know, 5 yrs worth of 8 Days. i have yet to count how many issues in all i have, 52 per yr, so plus plus should have about 260 issues?!

or more la. many more. hahahhaha

so if u happen to appear in any small corner in any of the issues, or want to get the issue with ya favourite Zoe Tay pre-child-labour cover (there's mountains of them), or wana see how Chen Liping went from fat to thin, or wanna collect all the Little Nyonya synopsis, or cut out Jason Hahn's consistently funny tales of Saffy and Amanda, or document Jay Chou's rise and rise and rise, or compare the evolution of 8Days size and cover design, or chart Britney's hairvolution, u can look for me la. i also have some i-weekly and u-weekly. and the first issue of Lime with BSB on the cover with this bonus cd thing. or is it the Spice Girls issue with the scratch-off lime scent?

issues are selling at a range from 50cents to a dollar, depending on the level of friendship and how much i love that particular issue la. issues with Faye Wong / Sady Lam articles, and selective special issues, might not be available. those are my personal collection tt will confirm follow me to my grave la.

so email tag write sms call me la. i'll try to find for u. if not all these will go to Bras Basah or the karang guni man. lelong lelong!

No comments: