Tuesday, November 06, 2007

XMAS. anyone?

you know it's Christmas when Orchard have their lights streamed from post to post.
I know it's Christmas when Christmas albums aplenty start streaming into my workplace.

perhaps that's why i'm already making my resolution list. this time, i am starting early for good.
Jan - June. idol season. idle season. i have a list of things to accomplish during this period, and i really cant wait.
july - Dec. this is usually the busy period. but with me takin a backseat for next yr's prom, i prob will have time on my hand again.

its funny. Dec aint here and i am making plans. i cant wait for exams to be over, so that i can focus on prom and ippt. yessss. ippt. frak.




i'm the one who loves you, inside and out. backwards and forwards. with my heart hanging out - Feist, Inside and Out

No comments: