Sunday, November 18, 2007

我爱蔡琴

I think my sister's supernatural power is her ability to understand Indians.Not only can she dance Indian Dance, she seems to understand those with an accent thicker than my curry.

the past few days were torturous. webcast episodes that last for hours and she seems to be enjoying it, taking down notes and uttering epiphanic eureka!-ish "OOOOHHH!". all i can hear thou is raatatatataatbuhr! datatatatatbuhr! sudden breaths into the mic never sounded so offensive and irritating. heck it even ruined my mood to watch tv.

i think expat Indians must be thinking why the world around them is moving in slow motion. Now i know why NTU/NUS students are so stressed out. If i'm failing my exams, touch wood, I'm so banning the NUS website on my computer.

PS: i am not a racist.

1 comment:

Ben.W said...

my fren.. wait til u see aussie do work.. u will appreciate Indians more..