Thursday, November 29, 2007

24 days later

so much has been putting me in perspective recently. seeing jjc's prom, qj's assertive advice, speakin with the kids.

24 days is really a scary number. i remember how i set out to go all the way. now it seems like i've not even reach halfway, and it feels like a tragedy already.

i need to be as proactive as before my exams. i need to think out of the box even if not under any challenge. i need to set everything straight. the power tt comes with being chairperson is that unspoken authority to dismiss most of what you do not like. in a way, things run according to my rules. they abide by my restrictions. tt's not to say i do not compromise. i believe i have been compromising all these while.

but tt's not so easy to do given how ppl put u down with snide remarks.

but i'll live. watch me.




dad is watchin Sandy Lam's 1991 LD. the only music of the night.

No comments: