Monday, September 17, 2007

wait, they don't love you like i love you

there is nothing left for me to write here it seems.
a few days ago i met up with some old friends. some were driven and wants to change policies. others were successful in their own rights. makes me wonder what i've been doin with myself.
yesterday i felt redundant. unhappy with everything about myself. i need to become a better version of me.

this is beginning to sound like the whining of a twelve yr old's blog.

i love Maps. i wish i wrote Maps.

1 comment:

Mel =^.^= said...

Don't feel so down...

行行出状元. Everyone is 'successful' in their own ways, though some take longer to achieve 'success'.

Anyway, you're fine enough as it is, so just be yourself, that's the most important thing. What's the point in achieving success when you lose your identity along the way?