Sunday, July 26, 2009

Shopping rocks

After PJ's performance, Baoyue and I were on our way to Clarke Quey when we chanced upon Home Club's flea market. I got myself:
- BLOW dvd at $2
- Terminator 2 dvd at $2
- Faye Wong's album at $5
- Pedro loafers at $20

The two dvds were damn worth it. Both are original code 1 dvds, and BLOW is banned in Singapore. WOOTS! And I've been trying to collect Faye's cds, one for listening one for keeping, and the album that I bought was a second copy of an album I didn't have. When I tried the loafers, it fitted me perfectly. For a while, I felt like Cinderella and these shoes and I were meant to be. ok, a moment there. But shopping makes me happy, got me into a vintage mood, and hooked on flea markets! I saw two briefcases, uber retro and vintage it's cool, but they cost $50 and $20. boo hoo.

Fleas shall be my new hideout.

PJ's show was great. catching up with her after that, together with Baoyue at CP, was even better.
"What will you be like tomorrow?"

And then there's was peanut fight at No. 5 Emerald Hill. Hilarious.

A good saturday. =) looking forward to a fantastic August.

2 comments:

no longer deluded said...

aug will be absolutely fantastic!!!:)

pj said...

yeap... LOOKING FORWARD TO AUGUST!!!!