Saturday, November 01, 2008

lost and not found yet

wa lau.
i spent close to an hour, looking through the same few places where i put my cds over and over again, hoping i could find my Lee Hom greatest hits album, Evolution. after sweating my ass off, i took a bath, and remembered i lent it to someone! but to who i cant recall!!!

that friend must have been a trusted friend, or so i thought then, because i didnt mentally leave a note to remind myself to get it back!

now i dunno who took my cd. great. its prob karma for the free tic i got to tonight's show. darn.

here's a shoutout to all who's reading:

WHO HAS MY LEE HOM GREATEST HITS CD?!?!?!? =(

it looks something like this:


1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahaha! lee hom's probably the only 1 that I dun need to 'prepare' before his concert :)