Monday, July 07, 2008

back

it could be the new armani hairstyle tt made my head succeptible to cold, or the past few days of late night activities, coupled with little sleep, that induced my runnning nose. now i feel weak, my nose is about to drop off, i have an on/off headache, and gasp gasp, i have reservist tml.

yes. 2 weeks of greenery. a few hours ago i really detested the whole notion and its toil on regular lifestyles. now i've mellowed, and in the spirit of thinking happy thoughts, here's a list of things tt i hope will get me thru.
- i saw my training schedule. i can come out during the weekends! woots!
- my new bodyshop body foam
- Rolling Stone with Britney's tragic career on the cover
- The Passion and one Cyril Wong book
- my notebook
- NIGHTS OFF!
- my specially-selected CD collection
- my phone

k. not much actually. hopefully these will keep me sane while i am inside
i wanted to blog about my half-yr resolution list. this weekend perhaps.

goin back to the army. sigh.

No comments: