Saturday, December 29, 2007

For you I was a flame.

i'm supposed to blog about how Reposicion 2007 went. but it's all a bit blurry even till now. i didnt have as big a hangover as last yr. i still feel like a big part of me is gone. and i think i could have done better. i didnt achieve what i set out to do. i still need to do some soul-seaching. which is really a pity cos the timing is a lil late now. all i can think of was the Justin song in the previous entry, which in a way summarised part of what was in my head.

i have 4 weeks' worth of Everwood/Veronica Mars/Gilmore Girls video tape lyin in front of the video, what i like to call my Sunday Gold Rush. my Sunday prime time is from 4pm - 7pm. it could have been 5 weeks but i ran out of video tape last week, so sadly i missed it. i haven been watchin tv for a long time. I only caught 3 episodes of The Amazing Race so far, i didnt know Survivor China is alrdy over till i saw the reunion show. I didnt watch the Pussycat dolls show even though i wanted to before it aired. and the scary thing is, I AM FINE WITH IT!?

until just now. when i caught one episode of EVERWOOD on tape. it was kinda weird sitting on the couch cos i haven do that for so long. i've been sitting in front of the computer for so long. so watchin tv feels different like u need to really pay attention. i begin to miss watchin tv and tt sense of comfort, and regret all that i've missed. Everwood is one of those shows that are highly quotable. each episode makes me simultaneously grounded, appreciative, humble, and feel loved in 1 hour. which is more than i can say for what's on tv now. and at that point, i fell in love with it all over again.

ya. i am havin mixed feelings. i love EVERWOOD.

No comments: