Saturday, December 15, 2007

8 days

no, i am not doin a good job.
things are spinning so fast now tt it is hard for me to catch up.
though i know that things will turn out fine eventually, but i don't want it to be just fine.i want to be the best tt is yet to be. but with 8days left, it feels like there's no time for damage control anymore.

these few days i have been working with the kids. it made me realise tt the reason why i am doin this again is not because i want to rekindle/start off any feelings or bond with my committee. now i want to do it for them. although i know at the back of my head tt it's one of my objective, but now i truely feel the desire to make this more about them instead of us. those tt i've worked with made me realise that there's so much hidden potential in youths. that they still have the energy to dream big and hopefully live it because the future is a black canvas waiting to be written. to have and be that, is probably one of the things i miss most about my sec sch life. and the scary part is, how some of them have so much potential, yet they do not know that they are capable of achieving them.

i guess that's where teachers come in. and tt's why i've always wanted to be a sec sch teacher. these few days i was awed and impressed at what 16 yr olds can do. their friendship. their determination. and their drive. rather than them learning from me, i feel like i have alot to learn from them.

23 Dec. i cant wait. yet i dun wan it to happen as well. i cant say tt i've enjoyed every step along the way (and i know that i will be left empty after that), but given another chance i would do it again in a heartbeat.

but nothing lasts forever. we all sld know tt. i need to pursue my long-hidden dreams as well.

No comments: