Saturday, November 25, 2006

it's been a sleeping day today. slept till noon, and even had an afternoon nap as well from 4-7pm. slumber camp man. sis got back from Genting (her post A level trip), and i'm eating her Famous Amos and TAU SA PIAH!!! whoopee. dad got her another new phone for her bday, plus a mini printer of sorts.

i spent my day watchin tv. my tapes r queueing up, screamin at me to spend a lil more time on them. and i obliged. and fell asleep after 2hr plus. haha.

it's such a surreal experience, the prom. after numerous months of preparation, all the trips back to sch speakin to the kids, the late nights sending out emails and typing out plans and task allocations, it all ended after nearly 6 hours. today i woke up feeling very aimless, like some part of me was gone. instead of feeling free, i felt lost. no sch, no work, no preparation. yes, i still have loose ends to tie up, many thank-yous to write. but....yar....i'm just not used to it. yet. as much as i've complained bout having no time for this and that, now that it's over, all those complaints are not that important after all.

during dinner, i was thinkin where do i go from here. i've thoughts of takin on various jobs, just trin diff things out. in a way, i felt like i cld do anything. as if the worst is over and i can tackle anything now. it's empowering, but i guess when it finally comes for me i'll feel scared and shrink back once again.

i'm starting my footing with books. den work. den i'll see where it goes from here forth.
will post more pics here when i get my hands on them. so tragic i didnt have time to take pics with anything. well, at least i took with my fav girl Clara who came as Daphne from Scooby Doo. i COULD NOT recognise her until she called me out! haha... she never fails to surprise me and make me laugh.


No comments: