Tuesday, November 07, 2006

"Dear Yi Hua

sorry that I could not keep to my promise of sending the seating arrangement yesterday as I had to attend a seminar at 1.15pm (had lesson from 11 to 12.30pm) and it only ended at 6pm. It was only when I got home at 7.30 ( I live in Changi and there is a jam almost every other day at PIE) I realised that I forgot to bring my thumbdrive back. I am attaching the seating arrangment together with this mail. I have not done the checking as this info was keyed in by a student. I have the mastercopy. I will do the checking tomorrow and if there are any discrepancies, I will email you. Please reserve 2 - 3 tables for 4NT. The chairman did not answer my call yesterday. Will try again tomorrow. Thanks for your patience and understanding!

xxx"

i jus find this funny la. in the dark humour kinda way. pass me a hammer pls.

No comments: