Saturday, July 24, 2010

ar see wa wu ghor baa ban

2 person behind me in the queue to buy toto/4D (was buying for my mum dad -.-) was overheard talking about their plans if they won the $5 million prize. Lady A was telling Man B that she asked her family what they will do with the money if they won (now this is what i call DAY DREAMING). A's mum and dad both said they wana invest in property and buy a bungalow (don't they always want the biggest of everything?!). A told them $5 million not enough to buy bungalow, which got me wondering:

1) how much do u need to buy 3 freaking layers of roof over your head in Singapore?
2) what will i do if i win $5 million frakking dollars!?!?!

then i found the answer.

in our favourite local newspaper XIN MIN RI BAO NONETHELESS!!

Next to the very sexysaucysteamy headline of Jackie Chan's confession that he shot a R(A) blue film before (why am i not surprised? hmmm) is an article about a man who won an undisclosed huge sum of money and 坏事连连 quickly followed. what divine providence yet again! someone is telling me to be contented instead of being a daydreamer and lust after what i did not work hard for!

and i have learnt it the hard way once that what goes around comes around, so i dun think winning $5 million will be something i want. the paranoia will kill me. my life is destined to not have any huge windfalls.

but please just let me strike 4D like $1k a yr i will be super happy and contented already thankyouverymuch higher power that be if u are reading this.


so if u find out that i won 5 frakking million bucks, pls come look for me. i will give my money away nonetheless. unless u've been a bad bad bad person to me.









i think i am harbouring a growing resentment, one that i admit is bad, but an inevitable one, at the chances that i was denied, which led me to take a different, and more difficult path. oh well.

No comments: