Thursday, June 03, 2010

Emotional

I feel emotional right now. It's the fatigue these few days, a sign of illness that comes with lethargy, coupled with late night sleeps and the mental stress of work. Sigh.

reading bee's note on Mdm Aishah didnt help at all thou.

today marks the first day of a new beginning. well, sort of. after slogging for 4 yrs 2 months and 1day, i've finally my slave of a part time job, in search for something better. The very unethical and unprofessional way they let me go was to not inform me, and get my colleague, who was not made for this, to do the job. in the end i had to call them to hear it from the pig's filthy mouth what was disguised as a "chance for the newcomers to be independent". sure, be that. i'll see how long you can survive.

but somehow there was a sense of closure and release after that phone call. for a while now, i've been pent up working there. i guess i understand now how all my previous colleagues felt, and how come they all said it was for the better that i left. i hate it that no one told me to get out of this hellmouth earlier. what a fool i've been.

like how simon cowell see's his 9th yr on idol as his last cos he felt it was just time to go, so can be said for me. so many people are embarking on new journeys this period. if anything, the best part about that is an empty canvas which you can decide on the best way to paint. i feel now a sense of release, and cant wait for what exciting events that is to come.

time to sing "Don't Rain On My Parade" now. give me my audience and my band. i'll march them out now.

No comments: