Monday, September 14, 2009

I've been wanting to do a mini-revamp to this site: from now on, I'm going to write album reviews, proper ones, in an effort to improve my English and critical appreciation for albums.

My intended maiden entry will be Whitney's new album, which I have tons to say but have put it off till now as a draft due to procrastination.


In tuition on Monday, student A hit student B on the head, which brought the parents from both sides to the tuition centre for a show-down. My very paparazzi (them probably Lady Gaga-inspired even, if not they might not even understand the word) students started a discussion the "abuse" and "violence" they've suffered under A, how when they play block-catching they will end up with finger marks on their arms, and how A will bully the boys in her class. In a very witty reply, my favourite Indian student Rohit Vij said this wonderfully funny line:

"She has no nervous system, cannot control her hand."




OK I thought that was really funny. hahahaha

No comments: