Monday, September 07, 2009

Idol countdown.

guest judges on Idol will include Neil Patrick Harris, Katy Perry, Mary J. Blige, Shania Twain, Kristin Chenoweth, Joe Jonas, Victoria Beckham, and Avril Lavigne.



Can we all, especially fans of How I Met Your Mother, say this together: NEIL PATRICK HARRIS ON AMERICAN IDOL!!!

AMERICAN FREAKIN IDOL! HELLO!

let's hope he can critic singers as well as he makes us laugh. I. CAN'T. WAIT.






In other related Idol news, I shall endeavour to make it my life mission to ruin Ken Lim and get him off the already-horror that is Singapore Idol. From now on I shall have a iquotekenlim blog entry every week after the show's telecast, and you shall have the pleasure of laughing at his idioctic, rude, and sometimes-irrelevant comments.

Simon Cowell was spot-on, but seldom rude. Even when he was, he would apologize sometimes. Ken Lim doesnt. He needs to be shot.

No comments: