Tuesday, October 23, 2007

infuriating idiots


gosh
i must have been stupid for not knowing that Kino actually sells Chet Lam's books.
Heck i dun even know why that idea never came across my mind.
that was one of the highlights that came out of my totally irrational, impromptu shopping trip.
what started as a short trip to HMV and town, since i haven been there in quite a while, ended up with me spending $72 on books.
yes. out of reckless passion and the lack of money-sense, i bought 3 Chet books.
i didnt even see if there's any newspaper cutout coupon avail these days, or if anyone had the privilege card.
i was merely looking for a book a friend recommended(i got tt too). who knew i wld be so lucky.
no regrets thou. in between tutorial just now, i read a few pages and scanned thru it.
comparing Tsai Chin with Robbie Williams, comparing Spore weather to its locals.
cant wait to read more.

who knew buying and spending could be so liberating. everytime i buy a book it's as if it's screaming at me to read it. but i have so many unread stuff in my room. someone sld really remind me to read more.



and reading a fucking website got me infuriated now. such false pretences and criticism and assumptions. and a fucking FAQ. wth.
idiots.

No comments: