Thursday, August 23, 2007

Perspective

I dread what tomorrow brings.
Today, I find the average man a lucky man. the barrista who takes her own time to brew coffee and blend my drink. the uncle who slept at the library couch. the little kid reading on the floor. the student who has a friend to gossip with. the guy who sat down with the same magazine the whole day.

Strangely, I miss my old work place and its mundanity.

QJ told me:
"the difference between a child and adult is
when a child goes on stage
he fumbles and shows his fear on stage.
when an adult goes on stage
he anticipates the butterflies
and appear as if there isn't
though it is always present"

i fear.
it's a hurdle.
Keay ask me: "What's happiness to u?"
it stumbled me a lil, but i told him it's having someone who loves you, not like in a relationship, but more on a human-to-human level. it's also being able to smile freely, and not havin to worry bout alot of things that's goin on.
sometimes i wonder if i brought these all upon myself, overestimating my limits and bringing myself to a difficult spot.


Seng and i made a pact to see who'd acheived more at the end of the yr. coffee on the loser. i was excited about it yesterday. today, i wished i was nv bound to tt pact.

No comments: