Wednesday, March 07, 2007

for some strange reason, i kept thinking that it's still February.

March hasnt sink in, totally. perhaps subconsciously i never wanted it to. this strange phenomenon puzzles me, yet Feb wasnt all tt memorable to say the least.

i need to read a great book. fast. and a really great one at that. i feel like my brains are at a standstill. blood doesnt get in/out and it's nurturing cobwebs instead of electrifying vibes.

New Town pri trail today. was enjoyable, except the boys were so playful. the first kid i met shoke my hands and congratulated me for winning "a new car. a toy car." haha...den i have kids comin up to me askin why i don't tie up my hair, or if i were a gangster. realising that i might be a bad influence to the kids, i decided to put on my "thinking cap" for the rest of the trail. haha...much to my displease. people should realise that having long hair is not the equivalent to alot of things. really. but given how impressionistic kids can be ( i dun wana be the one to ruin their lives or wateva u know haha), i decided, FOR TODAY, i'll jus put it on. we'll see bout tml, less my self-righteous ego become hard to control HAHAHAHAHHAA.

nobody cracks me up like SIMON COWELL. his chest-rub is now imprinted deeply into my psyche and i cant get it out without havin a good laugh first. I LOVE AMERICAN IDOL.

oh. so does Rainn Wilson. just his face. worth a thousand words. in fact THE OFFICE has many such moments. esp RW's Dwight and Jim. LOVE IT.






and i think, for the first time, i have gotten over it.

No comments: