Monday, December 04, 2006

gone

"i love Faye Wong, my tv, and my music.i have a song in my head 24-7. i am a Bohemian wannabe. i enjoy the company of witty ppl. and ppl who makes me roll on floor n LOL. and nice ppl. I'm a dreamer, and fear that much of these dreams might never be fulfilled. i think it's hard for people to understand me.i find myself talking less these days, and making frens have become brain-wrecking. i find it hard to talk crap. i am terrible at sports, or video games. i have no ball sense. i am idealistic and paints too bright a picture sometimes. i am indifferent. i love hot brownies.i am slightly condescending. i love baked potatoes and tau-sa-pia. someday i am gonna learn the piano, guitar, and harmonica. someday i'm gonna travel the world with my loved one. someday....if only someday...."

No comments: