Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Since I've Been Loving You

for some reasons unknown, i've been listening to Corinne Bailey Rae's cover of Led Zeppelin's "Since I've Been Loving You" on repeat for close to 10 times for the past hour. It's the song playing right now.

Corrine Bailey Rae's a earworm. i love Like A Star and Enchantment. constantly on replay.

gettin snubbed by someone sucked.
i wonder why i try in the first place anw.
if a friend does not appreciate the things i've done, then let it be. i'm not one who like to boast about my contributions. if there's not the slightest appreciation, i believe i can handle it. thou i dun ask for anything in return, but it'd be nice to at least appreciate it.
call me superficial, but i believe an empty birthday sms wld have spoken more than none. it's all i'm asking for really.
if a friend knows what i've done, yet chose not to reciprocate it, then i can onli reconcile with fate.
if a friend knows i'm tryin to become friends, yet chose not to open up his heart, i can onli reconcile with fate too.
it doesnt matter if someone sees the real me actually. but if u dun wana get to know me, then its prob ya loss. or ya ignorance.
i feel like i have so much to offer that so many ppl do not see. i feel like i am a gd fren waiting to be discovered. i feel like i cld be the one u need. nothing beyond this hair and attitude u can see?
but who actually bothers to know us beyond what we present daily? who has the time anw.

do we all feel this way?

1 comment:

Quincy Liew said...

I think we need to meet up.
Let me shower you with love. I need to be pampered too.

-Love Quin-